Saturday, 27 April 2013

Classy Cocktails at The County Hotel Stornoway

This week it was a good friend's birthday, so as a wee treat we decided to get all dolled up nice and go to one of the new Cocktail Bars in our little town.

A take-away and a watch of Pitch Perfect got the evening started off wonderfully (my life is better just from watching that film!) then off to The County Hotel we went.

We'd been once before, after work and very casual, but the drinks were SO good. I stuck with what I know and love and had a fruity Mojito, I'm very much a rum girl at heart! I tried to get a "look, I'm so classy" photo but my friend decided he was going to photobomb and I didn't realise till we got back!



Me and the Birthday Girl


I'd got my hair done earlier in the day. Sometimes you just need a wee treat and to dress fancy for the slightest reason. It was a little scary mid 'do though as I looked rather like Cruella de Vil!


But I had faith and ended up with a wonderful mini beehive with the most gorgeous roll at the back. I'm a bit sad that I've not got a photo of the back to show you, but look how pretty the front turned out!


Cream Rose Collar Top is from Primark quite some time ago - Zombie Necklace will be back on the website very soon! - Earrings are the Hawaiian Frangipani Studs, £3.99 - Cardigan is by Banned Clothing, I got mine from ebay but it's available here for £22.99

To leave you with a wee giggle, if you go to the functions page of The County Hotel website you'll see me there on the left, 2 years ago at my sister's 21st Birthday meal! I think I've changed slightly since then :)






No comments:

Post a Comment