Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Make Me An Offer!





I have a very love/hate relationship with ebay, when it's good it's fantastic but when it's bad it's awful!

It's where Rock N Retro started out back in the day so I suppose I'll always have a fondness for it and be grateful for discovering it after leaving a Uni course half-way through my 2nd year to head back home to Lewis from Glasgow.

I've been having a massive studio "room" sort out over the past week as I was supposed to be moving house shortly and didn't want to pack up all the bits and pieces that I know I'm just not going to use - items bought on a whim, pieces that I don't know what to do with, components that were bought for projects I'm just not going to have the time for and so on!


So naturally ebay called my name, and in a moment of quite possible madness I re-opened up a Rock N Retro ebay shop.

At the moment there are a couple of de-stash items, with plenty more to come over the next week or so once I get photos and descriptions sorted, and quite a lot of our current website items which all have the Best Offer option on them :)

There's even a Monsieur Moustache necklace that I found hidden away, along with a handful of other pieces I thought I'd sold out of but were hidden away in boxes. I really need to get more organised!

So go check it out at: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Rock-N-Retro-Jewellery

and remember to keep an eye out over the coming week for more de-stash items.



No comments:

Post a Comment