Saturday, 17 October 2009

Halloween is Coming! - 17th October

Yup, Halloween is now only a fortnight away - squee!

The shop has been busy with people hunting down outfits for parties and "trick or treating" it's all go go go.

In the online shop we've got some swell Halloween themed treats: Necklaces, earrings, hair bows, rings and bracelets. They're not full on 31st Oct though and most would look just as fab at any other time of the year :)

Rock n Retro Halloween Treats

We've got our Halloween themed window sorted, including an in-shop carved pumpkin: Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King


He glows an eerie blue tinged colour overnight and I love him so!

As for my own costume? Well I'm keeping with it d.i.y as always with my Halloween Costumes, and am currently hunting down the last few pieces I need. . . . . Until the 31st it'll be kept underwraps :)

Sarah @ Rock n Retro

No comments:

Post a Comment