Monday, 4 May 2009

Long Time No Blog! - 4th May

Wow!

It's been nearly 2 months since my last blog entry - bad baaadd me :(

I promised myself that I would be good and blog at least once a week but things got majorly hectic with the shop/workshop and blogging had to take a backseat.

I've now been in the shop for just over a week and it's FAB

New view from my desk:



And a little close up of one of my fabby window displays:



Juicy 70's flock wallpaper that I picked up in a charity shop about 3 years ago, I KNEW I'd find a good use for it :) - along with gold painted 70's plastic photo frames displaying some of my wears and I made myself some Hilda Ogden flying ducks :D

I'm now settling into a more 9-6 working day, and it's great for my work & life to be seperate!

So over the next month or so things will be bang back on track with the website and ebay, along with me keeping up my shiny new shop.

I'm also hoping to get some exciting new tools and machinery now I have the space for them - just have to wait for my supplier to get them back in stock. So sign up to the mailing list and you'll be amongst the first to know!

Sarah ('',) @ Rock N Retro

No comments:

Post a Comment