Monday, 23 February 2009

23rd Feb - I'm Now Tweeting :)

I got a little tired of doing my paperwork tonight (book keeping isn't my favourite task of running my own business!) so what was a girl to do?

The light is all off so no use for taking photos, all the orders are packed ready for posting in the morning, I got a stack of new stuff listed on ebay over the weekend so I needed a distraction . . . . . and signed up to twitter to see what all the fuss is about!

I think finding people to follow is going to be a task for later in the week as I really should be getting some work done, but pop along and follow me as there's sure to be some hilarious moments as I figure out how the blooming thing works :D

http://twitter.com/RockNRetro

Oh! And these cuties will be coming to the website this week - they're already in the ebay shop if you just can't wait ;)

Sarah @ Rock N Retro

2 comments: